Custom Search

Thursday, January 24, 2008

fishing in kelong pak akop


Siakap merah in my ais box


My first fish


Line of my fishing rod


Karawan gewang


I and my stingray


my first fish


gewang and popper


my fishing rod



This is my first trip at raft Pak Akop. This raft can only fit 5 to 6 person. If you all want to go fishing in this raft, it only cost RM12 a person. At this trip i go with my 2 friend Mr Faizal [bijan] And Mr Azar. At this trip we only catch 2 fish, red siakap and a stingray. Went we arrive at the raft, the water are start to ebb. I thing that is why we all cant catch more fish.
Bait that we use is prawn,squid and some selayang.We also use gewang and popper, boot we cant catch any fish witch this style of fishing. Even Mr Faizal cast already reach 369 time.

0 comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007